Pokemon Mystery Pack: 10 Cards (Read Description)
DON'T BUY, UNLESS YOU READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
Before buying, please understand the nature of what a "mystery pack" is. Gauge the risk vs. reward for yourself. Most will not win something valued at what they paid. If you read on, you will see we do not even know the value of most of the packs, as they were truly chosen by complete random.
Mystery Box purchases are supposed to be fun for everyone and we have tried to make sure that the packs will be exciting to open, but there are a limited number of high value cards. It is known there are more common Pokemon cards in circulation than there are "rare" "holo/foil" "EX/V/Vmax" etc etc. The odds are not in your favor, simple math.
As collectors, we have accumulated cards from expansions that existed during our childhood all the way to modern day Pokemon expansion Chilling Reign.
- There are a lot more "newer" cards than there are old.
- We DO NOT claim to have any specific card/s, such as Charizard, or any other particular card/s.
- We ABSOLUTELY guarantee NO DUPLICATES and NO BASIC ENERGY (see method below)
- You may not get the cards you want, and we make no claim as to what cards we have. We do have some pretty cool ones though
- Most cards are "mint" condition, some light wear, but none have been used to play the card game (those, we are keeping) 🤖
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND/OR REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND SOLD AS-IS.
Please note: The entire team at Got Merchology have bought "Mystery Packs/Boxes" for all sort of collectibles, such as Funko, Pokemon etc. for our own collections. We are no different than any other site or store if you have ever purchased one before somewhere else.
Again, Please understand before you purchase that you are not guaranteed a high value item. If failing to receive one will upset you, please do not purchase this item. That does not mean they don't exist. Last time we checked, we had a decent amount of "good" cards.
With that being said, here's how we sorted them.
- We made piles based on some criteria: Get rid of basic energy, sort them by rarity (circle, diamond, star). Then we sorted those down more to make sure there were no duplicates.
How we made it random.
- We had our significant other robot people, who have 0/NONE/ZIP knowledge of Pokemon, pick from each pile at their discretion. They were faced down, and we only told them to pick 10. We told them that they HAD to at least pick from each pile once. The rest was up to them.
Once we had the piles.
- They were sealed, ready to be shipped, never to be opened or seen.
We are collectors and we love the thrill of opening something TRULY random. We know how it feels when a company is just trying to "move inventory" or "get rid of commons" or "unload their junk" onto you. We avoided that negative connotation at all costs. We want to earn your business and trust.
We always give back and pay it forward, hence, "Collectibles for a cause." Your purchase goes towards making a difference, wherever we can.